Who's it for?

Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 16.31.02 copy

The purpose of this community is to enable each of us to share our passion for creating podcasts.

Are you interested in creating podcasts?

Whether you’re casually thinking about it, have just begun, or are publishing your 100th episode, then we consider you a podcast creator.

What is this community?

This community is a place where podcast creators can share and amplify their enthusiasm for the art of podcasting. You can show up as little or as much as you want. I understand that life gets busy, and we each have commitments and responsibilities in our lives. This community will be here whenever your podcasting passion bubbles up.

My personal commitment is to do what it takes to create the space and to be the first steward of this community. That includes taking care of the day-to-day chores, having a sound business plan, and planning for managing growth, (both growing successfully and restraining growth so we don’t lose what makes the community special.)

If you want something to learn, are seeking a conversation to engage in, are looking for camaraderie, have a question, need a nudge, or even a well-intentioned shove… You’ll find that here. Here you can engage when you want, contribute what you wish, and get what you need. Here you won’t find saccharine trivialities, fear-of-missing-out, click-bait, nor advertising. Here, you are not the product.

craig-150

“I took the leap and created this space, but I cannot—no one person can—create a community. I’ve put together some combinations of tools and features to enable things I’ve wanted to do, and things I’ve heard others say they wanted to do. But is it a community? Is it your community? That’s up to you, but I hope you’ll join us.”

Craig Constantine

There are three different circles of engagement available here. Whether you drop by infrequently as a visitor, login as a free member, or choose to become a paying Supporting Member, this can be your community.

Our visitors

Everyone is welcome! A key feature of this community is that some of what we create, post and discuss is publicly visible. While there’s value in having a private community and private content, some things which begin and develop inside the community become true gems that would benefit people beyond the community.

Our members

Everyone who creates a free account and logs in is a member. While visitors can read, our members can engage in the public areas. Members can “like,” reply, and post in certain public areas.

Our Supporting Members

Some members choose to pay a subscription fee which gives them access to additional, non-public areas, events and collaboration opportunities. These Supporting Members form the innermost circle of members, and they make this community sustainable. You can read more about, What's inside for our Supporting Members

"Podcasting can be a lonely experience without friends who understand its unique challenges. Being part of a community of podcasters who are all at different points along their journey offers an opportunity to learn and grow together by supporting, celebrating, sharing knowledge, and forging friendships. I’m so in."

Boston Blake
Host, Producer & Editor, Mythic

4 Likes