What's inside for our Supporting Members

For $6/mon or $55/year you can become a Supporting Member and unlock some additional features.

Your support makes this entire community possible. :smiley:

"Podcasting can be a lonely experience without friends who understand its unique challenges. Being part of a community of podcasters who are all at different points along their journey offers an opportunity to learn and grow together by supporting, celebrating, sharing knowledge, and forging friendships. I’m so in."

Boston Blake
Host, Producer & Editor, Mythic

If you’re ready to support this community, head to the subscription setup page.

The Workbench Category

workbench

Think of this community as a giant workshop for artists.

The Workbench Category is the big work table in the middle of it all.

As a Supporting Member any topic you create in the Workbench category is given more attention and seen by more people which invites others’ impressions, input and critique.

The Podcaster Community Spotlight

spotlight

Supporting Members get to choose the topics for the Podcaster Community Spotlights.

Each Spotlight is an opportunity to get feedback, help or information from the entire Podcaster Community.

Read more about the Podcaster Community Spotlights…

"As a relatively new podcaster, it’s important to me to continuously learn and improve what I am offering to my listeners. Becoming a member gives me access to an active, generous podcasting community, as well as the resources and discussions about content, process and tech. Easy decision."

Linda McLachlan
Host, Producer & Editor, The Arena

If you’re ready to support this community, head to the subscription setup page.

Be Seen in Introductions

You can introduce yourself, post your show, and advertise your services in the Introductions category.

The community is configured so posts in the Introductions category are seen by more people, so your stuff gets seen by more people.

"Do you want to create a podcast? Do you already have a podcast and want to keep on learning? Either way, interacting with others in the Podcaster Community will address your questions, provide opportunities to receive and generate feedback, and cultivate true relationships with others on the podcasting path. Membership is a great idea that will uncover as many benefits as you need."

David W. Reynolds
Creator and Host of Lead, Learn, Change

When you’re ready for more collaboration, head to the subscription setup page.

7 Likes