Book club is here!

@supporters @ideaclub @Lovelace @AnnieP @ChristiCassidy @Anna @clevpt @lisaforreal @craigconstantine @CatherineJ

Book-Club-Today

2022-07-05T19:00:00Z→2022-07-05T19:30:00Z
https://forum.podcaster.community/t/book-club-on-the-horizon-tuesday-7-5-22/2625?u=maryjlrowe

3 Likes

Thanks, @maryjlrowe for the reminder
AnnieP :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the email, @maryjlrowe. Wish I could join you today, but I’m not able to participate.

I’ll miss all of the regular attendees (and any new participants who show up.)

Lovelace xo

1 Like

We sooooo understand @Lovelace - good to know that you are OK, busy with YOUR PRACTICE and thinking of us. We will definitely miss you too! :heart:

1 Like

Today was just not happening for me… how did it go? Who is next on the chopping block? Until next time! @maryjlrowe

2 Likes

Greetings @Anna - good to hear from you! It was, as always, a thrilling 30 minute ride! It was especially wonderful in both personal and book-relevant sharing. Craig started us off by delivering a breathtaking montage of his insights and research on having a Practice. He transcended the book!!! No need to take my word for it - this link takes you to his script which he posted today. SO WORTH READING and THINKING OVER! Book Club on the Horizon: Tuesday 7/5/22 - #2 by craig
And we have a plan for our final five months.
August 2 - Mary gives intro for Chapters 120 - 139
September 6 - Annie gives intro for Chapters 140 - 159
October 4 - Christi gives intro for Chapters 160 - 179
November 1 - Craig gives intro for Chapters 180 - 199
December 6 - no one yet for the final Chapters, 200 - 219. Would YOU like to take this Anna?
YES, we missed you!

3 Likes

So sorry to have missed it!

I would love to @maryjlrowe

1 Like

@Anna - you will close us out with glorious pizzazz - many thanks Anna!!!

1 Like