BOOK CLUB in under 2 Hours

@supporters @ideaclub
@Lovelace @AnnieP @ChristiCassidy @Anna @clevpt @lisaforreal @craigconstantine @CatherineJ

The-Practice-Invite

• Yes YOU TOO are invited to our 7th Meeting - August 2, 2022 at 3:00 pm Eastern! ONLY 30 minutes duration! The time shown between these little globes is YOUR time based on your time zone!
    2022-08-02T19:00:00Z2022-08-02T19:30:00Z
  • We will discuss “The Practice” by Seth Godin from page 143-164 aka Chapters 120 to 139.
  • We meet on the 1st Tuesday of the month with 4 more months AFTER today’s meeting.
    Upcoming Presenters are Annie on Sept 6, Craig on Oct 4, Christi on Nov 1, Anna on Dec 6
  • ZOOM Meeting Agenda
    – Short welcome!
    – 5 minute Presentation as Mary Rowe introduces the reading selection.
    – 10 minute breakout sessions or the Group as a whole, depending on attendance.
    – Close after 30 minutes. It’s ALWAYS a lively and usefully gathering. See you SOON!

ZOOM Meeting Link

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 853 7074 5648
Passcode: 018987

Note: Sourcing suggestions for The Practice by Seth Godin

StoryShots – 8 Apr 21

Analysis and Summary of The Practice by Seth Godin | PDF | Free Audiobook

Life gets busy. Has The Practice been gathering dust on your bookshelf? Instead, pick up the key ideas now. We’re scratching the surface here. If you don’t already have the book, order the book or get the audiobook for free to…

amazon.com

Amazon.com: The Practice: Shipping Creative Work eBook : Godin, Seth: Kindle…

The Practice: Shipping Creative Work - Kindle edition by Godin, Seth. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Practice: Shipping Creative…

Audible.com

The Practice

Check out this great listen on Audible.com. From the best-selling author of Linchpin, Tribes, and The Dip comes an elegant little book that will inspire artists, writers, and entrepreneurs to stretch and commit to putting their best work out into the…

3 Likes

@maryjlrowe
I’m so sorry I’m going to miss another Book Club Meeting. Wrapping up a big project.

PS - the graphics are STELLAR❣️

1 Like

@Lovelace - YAY super HUGE YAY on :star_struck:

@AnetteCarlisle - awesome that you did a quick calculation, realized you could join us today and chose to do so Anette. We benefitted helps from your contributions. I had listened to @craigconstantine interview you for the Podcaster Community Series on August 12 a year ago and now look forward to re-listening. Here is a huge thank you to “the regulars” :heart_eyes: as well. September 6 will arrive in a flash. Keep reading - or as our auspicious author says:

1. This is a practice
  2. it has a purpose
  3. I desire to create change
  4. for someone specific
  5. and do it better
  6. and persist
  7. REPEAT
1 Like

It was a pleasure to join! Very inspiring discussion, @maryjlrowe! Thank you for having me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh. So sorry to have missed this!

1 Like

Sorry, Mary on the road to Chicago today. Am I next month? AnnieP

1 Like

@AnnieP - you are allowed to have a life dear Annie :heart: and YES - you are up next on Meeting # 8, September 6, Chapters 140 - 159. :+1:

@anna - I intend to promote our Book Club BETTER for next month’s meeting, lead by Annie! That’ll help :wink:.

1 Like