Book Club SOON - Tomorrow Tues 10/4/2022

@ideaclub
@Lovelace @AnnieP @ChristiCassidy @Anna @clevpt @lisaforreal @craigconstantine @CatherineJ @Annetta-iCU365
Craig's-Ad

Greetings Podcaster Community - our 9th, 30 min Book Club Discussion is tomorrow, 10/4/2022.
ALL READERS and ALL who dream of reading are WELCOME

• Craig Constantine will be our Convener - you know the one :wink:
  • We will discuss “The Practice” by Seth Godin from pages 185-205 aka Chapters 161 to 181.
  • We ALWAYS meet on the 1st Tuesday of the month with 2 months remaining AFTER Oct. 4.
  • Upcoming Presenters are Christi on Nov 1, Anna on Dec 6
  • ZOOM Meeting Agenda Flow
    I’ll be on 15 minutes early if anyone wants to test their connection and be sure they can connect.
    – Short welcome!
    – 5 minute Presentation as Craig gets us rolling.
    – 10 minute breakout sessions or the Group as a whole, depending on ? :wink:
    – Close after 30 minutes.

2022-10-04T19:00:00Z2022-10-04T19:30:00Z

Mary Rowe is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Book Club for The Practice by Seth Godin
Time: Oct 4, 2022 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 853 7074 5648
Passcode: 018987

1 Like

@maryjlrowe
I love your graphic design! :heart:

I hope to be there tomorrow.

1 Like

@Lovelace - and we would love your presence and contributions

1 Like

Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend tomorrow’s book club meeting. Sorry for the short notice.

1 Like

Hi all and Craig and Mary!

I will be flying tomorrow and unable to zoom in to talk with my fav people! I’ve been listening to the audio book and am channeling Seth and each of you. Hope to catch you next month.

Catherine Jaeger

+1 650.218.5578
InspiredTeams.work

2 Likes

@CatherineJ That’s such a beautiful “no show” announcement. Hope to see you again next month too Catherine.

1 Like

It’s me, AnnieP. Okay, Georgette Heyer’s books for you are: The Corinthian & Arrabella
ttys, AP

| maryjlrowe Supporting Member
October 3 |

• | - |

@bookclub
@Lovelace @AnnieP @ChristiCassidy @Anna @clevpt @lisaforreal @craigconstantine @CatherineJ @Annetta-iCU365

Greetings Podcaster Community - our 9th, 30 min Book Club Discussion is tomorrow, 10/4/2022.
ALL READERS and ALL who dream of reading are WELCOME

• Craig Constantine will be our Convener - you know the one :wink:
  • We will discuss “The Practice” by Seth Godin from pages 185-205 aka Chapters 161 to 181.
  • We ALWAYS meet on the 1st Tuesday of the month with 2 months remaining AFTER Oct. 4.
  • Upcoming Presenters are Christi on Nov 1, Anna on Dec 6
  • ZOOM Meeting Agenda Flow
    I’ll be on 15 minutes early if anyone wants to test their connection and be sure they can connect.
    – Short welcome!
    – 5 minute Presentation as Craig gets us rolling.
    – 10 minute breakout sessions or the Group as a whole, depending on ? :wink:
    – Close after 30 minutes.

2022-10-04T19:00:00Z UTC→2022-10-04T19:30:00Z UTC

Mary Rowe is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Book Club for The Practice by Seth Godin
Time: Oct 4, 2022 02:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Zoom Video

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting

Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars across mobile, desktop, and room systems. Zoom Rooms is the original software-based conference…

Meeting ID: 853 7074 5648
Passcode: 018987

1 Like

@maryjlrowe @AnnieP @ChristiCassidy

Christi, I’m sorry you had difficulty with the Zoom audio. I’m glad to have gotten a glimpse of you.

Mary and Annie, thank you both for a wonderful discussion. It was great to join you today.

The book I mentioned is Guesthouse for Ganesha by Judith Teitelman.

“In 1923, seventeen-year-old Esther Grünspan arrives in Köln “with a hardened heart as her sole luggage.” Thus begins a twenty-two-year journey, woven against the backdrops of the European Holocaust and the Hindu Kali Yuga (the “Age of Darkness” when human civilization degenerates spiritually), in search of a place of sanctuary. Throughout her travails, using cunning and shrewdness, Esther relies on her masterful tailoring skills to help mask her Jewish heritage, navigate war-torn Europe, and emigrate to India.”

“We Have All Experienced Some Kind of Heartbreak”: Q&A with Judith Teitelman
I found this interview / Q&A with Judith Teitelman fascinating.

Here’s the link to my podcast episode in which I interviewed Judith Teitelman.

1 Like

And @AnnieP also shared The Conspiracy of Paper and The Coffee Trader
Had a terrific time with @AnnieP, @Lovelace, Seth’s book, The Practice - plus book recommendations galore, book writing and narrating galore, history galore!
Special callout to @ChristiCassidy who tried valiantly to join us, clearly from a new location but it just wasn’t meant to be. Thanks so much for making the effort Christi.
Yes, missed you @craigconstantine

1 Like

@Lovelace - oh thank you thank you for these valuable links! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you Lovelace. Hope you feel better soon. AnnieP :heart: