Breathtaking "The Practice" Video

@ideaclub @AnnieP @Anna @ChristiCassidy @Lovelace @clevpt @lisaforreal @Kato @craigconstantine
Screen Shot 2022-05-06 at 7.44.11 PM
A rarified transcendent little 1 minute video - narrated by Seth - animated by Fernando Lazzari.
What a treat! Just had to share - in case, like me, you hadn’t seen it yet. The link below, takes you to the blog page - and there it is. You’ll see. Also, lovely video accolades follow the video.
Our next “The Practice” Book club discussion around Chapters 80 - 99 is on June 14.
Lovelace leads. ALL welcome. For handy reminders, go to Groups and join the Book Club!
https://seths.blog/thepractice/

2 Likes

@maryjlrowe

Was it my imagination… did we change the date for my turn to June 14 so @Anna would be free to participate? I have 6/14 on my calendar :spiral_calendar: Either 6/7 or 6/14 works for me. :sunglasses::sunflower:

PS - I love the video :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@ideaclub @AnnieP @Anna @ChristiCassidy @Lovelace @clevpt @lisaforreal @Kato @craigconstantine

Buckets of beaucoup “Thank You’s” to Lovelace for correcting the date of our NEXT Book Club meet-up! It is June 14 (NOT the 7th):heart::+1::balloon:

1 Like

…and the PodComm calendar is still showing the wrong date, until you update the calendar event via your personal Google account. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @craigconstantine - I think it’s fixed now :blush:

2 Likes