The Podtalk Community: Help for indie podcast creators!
Want to explore? Start here.
Latest topics
Granting the 95 Percent
Sam Ardery mediates disputes for a living and teaches law students. The story Ardery told in 2022, after thirty-nine years of marriage, went back about twenty-five years, to a bad stretch …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
From the archives: Abby Wambaugh
From Laughter with Abby Wambaugh… How do personal experiences and creative approaches in stand-up comedy and podcasting intersect to explore humor and connection? The conversation explores the transformative pow…
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
What nobody is going to tell you
There is a class of thing about your show that nobody will ever mention to you. Not your co-host, not the people who listen every week. Jason Tieri, who edits …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
Give people the mess
[Unedited] Ocean Vuong with Krista Tippett — On Being with Krista Tippett — Overcast Today in a call with Steve H and friends, I was reminded I’d sat on sharing this… This is from On Being. Specifically from …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
Top topics
A few of the most-popular topics in the last month…
An order of operations for cleaning up interview audio (so cleanup doesn’t make it worse)
Took me longer than I’d like to admit to learn this: the order you clean spoken-word audio in matters as much as the tools you use. Here’s the …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @Chris)
Hi, I’m Ken. I built The Podcast App, a free RSS podcast player, and I’d like podcasters’ feedback
Hi everyone, I’m Ken from Magnolia Apps. I build The Podcast App, a free podcast player for iPhone, Apple Watch and Android. I’m posting here because this is …
(In category Introductions, last updated by @KenMagnoliaApps)
Field Recorders: Zoom Podtrack 4 vs H6e
I’m about to hit the road! I do this every year and am fortunate to often work in venues which can provide SM58s and XLR cables. I usually …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
Our shows and websites
As far as I know, this is EVERY website and podcast show feed, for every member of this community. The timestamps keep themselves current; this page follows what’s actually …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
559!?
Did we properly celebrate @susanne10 crushing more than 500 episodes?! Each One, Teach One: Cheryl Wilkins on Building Hope Behind Bars, Ep. 558 I’m pretty sure we did not! Congratulations Susanne …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)
