Our shows and websites

As far as I know, this is EVERY website and podcast show feed, for every member of this community. The timestamps keep themselves current; this page follows what’s actually publishing.

Did I miss you? Something that’s yours is wrong? Sorry! Hit reply and tell me your website and show feed URLs.

Not yet a member? Join free and reply to be listed.

(Right here is where our members' shows and websites are listed, with their RSS feeds. Open this topic on the forum to see the current list: https://forum.podcaster.community/t/5040 sorry!)

What is this? I use RSS for a lot, and I have software that watches a huge collection of RSS URLs that are all about podcasting.

I cannot literally follow the shows and websites from everyone here— but I can write software which does. That software also kicks out this page. (It also emails me a few things each day from all of these feeds. But that’s another story.)

ɕ

@craigconstantine
The off again, off again (not a typo) pattern of podcast release is what it is. Of course no one needs or wants the details regarding WHY things got so out of whack. But, the good news (at least for me) is that Lead. Learn. Change. is still alive. I actually had a previous guest initiate contact recently and ask for another conversation to be recorded. That may happen regularly out there in podcast world, but it’s a first for me. I count that as a win. Our discussion is slated for later this week.

So, Craig, you can accurately add @David3560 Lead. Learn. Change. to your active list.

On a related note, I am considering resurfacing some of my 60 Seconds a Day recordings as standalone episodes. Will see where that goes. Also, I want to finish creating episodes that feature me reading my book. Too many fits and starts to characterize this project as “good” when it’s finally done, but it will be done and while that is an accomplishment of sorts, it is definitely one I would do differently next time. This is absolutely not a plug for the book as I have moved on to other plans for writing and am not promoting that book at all, and I will not be generating another publication of that depth and breadth as a work-related focus. All writing from here on out will be more “just me.” I am excited about the possibilities.

Regarding other plans (full circle back to Craig’s post), I have been seriously considering sunsetting the podcasting season of my life. Someday.

There are only a couple of things people do forever, which parallels Maria Xenidou’s words when she once told me, “We meet most people for a reason, some people for a season, and a few for a lifetime.”
I can see myself writing “until.”
I can see myself “creating” until (and of course there’s the Forever part of my world that is family-based, and all that is faith-centric, and both of those overlap with one another and with other endeavors and interests).
I want to write (I even cranked out a poem recently), maybe blog, maybe a book, keep designing and building (I am a member of an incredible woodworkers guild and have absorbed a lot in the past 36 months, and have produced a few items for which I am quite proud, and want to churn out some more and give some of them away), and I always want to keep learning. (It would be hard not to keep learning.)

This might seem like a ramble (if you know me…), and indeed it is one, but it’s really describing more than podcasting, isn’t it?
Look at what podcasting – or writing or furniture building or performing or composing or… entails.

  • ideas
  • intersecting with people
  • fascinating stories
  • new interests
  • sharing with others
  • reflection
  • seasons
  • starts
  • stops
  • pauses
  • blessings
  • new skills and knowledge
  • teaching
  • serving as a conduit, and
  • deeper understanding.

You could all add to the list. Regardless of the entries, these “podcasting things” also apply to teaching, leading, learning, change, influence, progress . . . and to life.

Like the shirt that reads, “Five years ago I couldn’t spell college graduate. . . now I are one,” seven years ago I had never listened to a podcast, and now I have one. I still find that very cool! The season may end, but not immediately, and if or when it does, its place in my trajectory of career and life is enduring in its impact and value. And, as has been said before, to Craig and to many of you here – on a Zoom call or in a Reply, or in a 1:1 message – I am a better person because of this experience and these interactions with you.

I don’t hand edit that list. OMG, no. It’s much better than that . . .

It’s automated. There’s software which inserts that giant list at the top based on what RSS feeds (websites or podcast shows… everything it watches) have published fresh items.

The software exists to email me with a few things from across all the feeds. And a side effect of its daily work happens to keep the top of this topic up to date.

ɕ