Events and updates for Jul 05, 2024

Here are the upcoming events, and the latest updates, from the Podcaster Community.

Help for indie podcast creators!

If you’re not already a Podcaster Community member, see https://forum.podcaster.community/

Upcoming events

Events in the next couple of weeks…

Campfire — Sun, Jun 30, 2024 (3:00 pm ET/NYC)
Virtual gathering where you can share your ideas and passion for podcasting in a social setting. Details…

Idea Club Zoom — Tue, Jul 02, 2024 (3:00 pm ET/NYC)
Education, inspiration, and service: guaranteed to advance your identity and enjoyment as a Podcaster and add value to your work. Details…

Campfire — Sat, Jul 13, 2024 (3:00 pm ET/NYC)
Virtual gathering where you can share your ideas and passion for podcasting in a social setting. Details…

Community members can also subscribe to the full calendar feed.

Latest topics

Campfire: Saturday, July 13, 2024
@members July 13th is the Saturday Campfire Zoom call for July! Call link Here’s the ZOOM LINK Saturday, July 13th - 3pm Eastern US/NYC The date/time should …
(In category Campfires, last updated by @craigconstantine)

Idea Club Meets TODAY - 7/2/24
:boom:The Idea Club meets TODAY at 3 p.m. ET. :boom: Join us! It’s a half-hour conversation about podcasting and podcasting issues that you want to discuss. 2024-07-02…
(In category Workbench, last updated by @ChristiCassidy)

I Don’t Listen to Podcasts (Satirical View of Why Podcasts Suck)
Comical look at why podcasts suck by UK satirist, Michael Spicer. For reference, the Mayor who appears at around the 5 min mark, on the Diary of a CEO podcast (one …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @AnetteCarlisle)

Top topics

A few of the most-popular topics in the last month…

Forbes Article: 10 Podcasting Lessons Learned After 100 Episodes
Interesting Forbes Article by Joseph Liu , host of the Career Relaunch podcast Quick summary: Starting Somewhere Is The Most Important Step Don’t aim for perfection right out of the …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @Jey)

We need to move
I spend way way too much time tapping at this computer and fiddling with audio… Having a physical practice is essential to the creative life. Not just because it gets …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @maryjlrowe)

Craig Constantine: Parkour evangelist
@Hoagie recently invited me to be on his Heavy Hitter Sports. I have heavy imposter syndrome when it comes to talking about movement. None the less, here’s the episode… ɕ …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @Hoagie)

How do you finish with each episode?
Was the project worthy of us? Was it ours alone, in the sense that we were writing from our own gift … and in the face of our own fears? Did …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @Hoagie)

I Don’t Listen to Podcasts (Satirical View of Why Podcasts Suck)
Comical look at why podcasts suck by UK satirist, Michael Spicer. For reference, the Mayor who appears at around the 5 min mark, on the Diary of a CEO podcast (one …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @AnetteCarlisle)