Events and updates for Aug 09, 2024

Here are the upcoming events, and the latest updates, from the Podcaster Community.

Help for indie podcast creators!

If you’re not already a Podcaster Community member, see https://forum.podcaster.community/

Upcoming events

Events in the next couple of weeks…

Idea Club Zoom — Tue, Aug 06, 2024 (3:00 pm ET/NYC)
Education, inspiration, and service: guaranteed to advance your identity and enjoyment as a Podcaster and add value to your work. Details…

Campfire — Sat, Aug 10, 2024 (3:00 pm ET/NYC)
Virtual gathering where you can share your ideas and passion for podcasting in a social setting. Details…

Community members can also subscribe to the full calendar feed.

Top topics

A few of the most-popular topics in the last month…

Don’t be lucky. Be good
I’ve mentioned a few of Abel’s episodes. Out on the Wire, Episode 5, is another great one. Don’t be lucky. Be good. Manufacture your own luck with the …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @craigconstantine)

Reddit Article: A No-Nonsense Guide to Podcast Editing
Hi Folks, I found this on Reddit and I had to share - It’s the workflow of a professional podcast editor. Enjoy r/podcasting•13 hr. ago phoneixAdi 100 Episodes Later: …
(In category Workbench, last updated by @Jey)

Campfire: Sunday, July 28, 2024
@members July 28th is the Sunday Campfire Zoom call for July! Call link Here’s the ZOOM LINK Sunday, July 28th - 3pm Eastern US/NYC The date/time should …
(In category Campfires, last updated by @craigconstantine)

Idea Club Meets on Tuesday August 6, 2024
@ideaclub @members @craigconstantine @maryjlrowe @Lovelace @Hoagie Happy Summer! It’s time for the Idea Club’s monthly meeting. Mark your calendar: 2024-08-06T19:00:00Z (UTC)→2024-08-06T19:30:00Z (…
(In category Workbench, last updated by @ChristiCassidy)

Campfire: Saturday, August 10, 2024
@members August 10th is the Saturday Campfire Zoom call for August! Call link Here’s the ZOOM LINK Meeting ID: 835 2821 2296 Passcode: 668330 Saturday, August 10th - 3pm Eastern US/NYC The …
(In category Campfires, last updated by @craigconstantine)

1 Like