The IDEA CLUB meets TODAY 5/2/2023

@ideaclub @supporters @AnnieP @Lovelace @ChristiCassidy @Anna @craigconstantine @clevpt @Annetta-iCU365 @CatherineJ

Warmest greetings Podcasters

• We want to allow time to make and publish our Podcast - right?
  • We want to stay connected with Podcaster friends - right?
  • We want to explore the creativity, knowledge and ideas among us - right?
  • AND we want this even though we’ve already got too much - right?

So here’s an idea. Let’s keep THE IDEA CLUB - SIMPLE - so we can keep it going.
Let’s review & plan today, during the 5/2/2023 meeting.

ALL welcome as ALWAYS!

Expect a lively idea-rich 30 minutes, both for our monthly meet-ups and our podcasts.
See you SOON :grin:

2023-05-02T19:00:00Z2023-05-02T19:30:00Z

1 Like

Sorry, Mary, I have a conflict today and won’t be there.
Talk to you soon, AnnieP

| maryjlrowe Supporting Member
May 2 |

• | - |

@ideaclub @supporters @AnnieP @Lovelace @ChristiCassidy @Anna @craigconstantine @clevpt @Annetta-iCU365 @CatherineJ

Warmest greetings Podcasters- We want to allow time to make and publish our Podcast - right?

• We want to stay connected with Podcaster friends - right?
  • We want to explore the creativity, knowledge and ideas among us - right?
  • AND we want this even though we’ve already got too much - right?

So here’s an idea. Let’s keep THE IDEA CLUB - SIMPLE - so we can keep it going.
Let’s review & plan today, during the 5/2/2023 meeting.

ALL welcome as ALWAYS!

Expect a lively idea-rich 30 minutes, both for our monthly meet-ups and our podcasts.
See you SOON :grin:

1 Like

Hi Mary,

Wish I were able to join y’all this afternoon. I’m in Tupelo, MS for disaster work until the end of May.

xo
Lovelace

1 Like

@ideaclub @supporters @AnnieP @Lovelace @ChristiCassidy @Anna @craigconstantine @clevpt @Annetta-iCU365 @Hoagie

OH WOW !!!

… we’re super amped-up about our NEW insta-structured meeting format, using a simplified version of the Lean Coffee method.

After @CatherineJ clearly laid forth the basics and benefits, we adopted it on the SPOT and took off into a rich landscape of Podcasting Ideas, Solutions, Musings, Explorations, etc. Going forward, we’ll be using “Lean Coffee”. After the first 5 minutes for set-up (participants enter their topic of interest into the Chat) we launch into extracting and addressing them one by one. Each participant gets 5 minutes at a time.

Many thanks to the 5 of you who were able to attend today :grinning: and also 3 others who expressed a desire to join us but life did not allow it :slightly_frowning_face: and as always, those of you who are thinking of hopping on in the future some time.

Looking forward to another 30 minutes for Lean Coffee on June 6, 2023 at 3pm Eastern Time.

For an explanation, @CatherineJ recommended this website. But what we did was actually much simpler due to the number of us and our purpose - discuss ideas around Podcasting.
Lean Coffee Lives Here

2 Likes

@Lovelace - you are doing such exceptionally good work Lovelace. Hope to hear about it someday and YES, REALLY truly hope you can join us next time.

2 Likes

@AnnieP there was a silent chill emanating from your empty “Hollywood Square” Annie. Missed you!

1 Like

@maryjlrowe

I love this, Mary! Heading to a tiny little MS crossroads town to speak with County Commission about disaster assistance :sunflower:

2 Likes

@Lovelace SAFE SAFE TRAVELS

1 Like

LOL No one ever–I mean ever accused me of being silent, Mary
Read your blurb of the activity. Sounds fun. Look forward to participating next month.

AnnieP

4 Likes

It was super fun today - I’m happy that the Lean Coffee format resonated with everyone. It generated an interesting discussion for sure!

Thanx for hosting us, @maryjlrowe @ChristiCassidy @craigconstantine @Hoagie @ideaclub

4 Likes

Sounds like a great meeting - can’t wait for some coffee! :coffee::sparkles::clap: