The Carbon Sessions Podcast

Hi Everyone

Happy New Year.

Last year saw four podcasts developed out of the work done with The Carbon Almanac team. @steveh @leekei and I are editing the Carbon Sessions Podcast which is about people like us coming together to talk about climate and sustainability issues. If you want to listen to any of the episodes, you can navigate there by going to: The Carbon Almanac Collective Podcasts

The project is voluntary and we have now done 61 episodes that have gone up since June 2022.
My first ask is just to listen and see what you think and tell your friends.

If you have any thoughts, let us know. If you would like to be involved with being recorded in a future episode, again let us know, if you contact me and Leekei, we can set up a chat using Riverside.

Best wishes

Rob

2 Likes

Hey Rob, what type of support are you looking for with regard to the podcasts?

1 Like

Hey Bruce,
Great to hear from you.
We are looking for people to be interviewed on sustainability issues. Carbon Session is usually between two and five people which seems to be about the sweet spot.
If you or someone else has an idea or a passion (I did one on Plastics in Dentistry), you can just hook up and chat with a few of us and it goes to edit.
There are always things to do and you can drop in and do pretty much what suits your schedule. It could be interviewing or editing. @taniamarien @jennifermyerschua and @leekei are always looking for help but with no pressure, just do what you feel you are able to and get something from.
For me it has given me the opportunity to hook up with people that I get on with. Steve H has even been an Octopus!
At the present we are all reflective ie New Year etc. So there are plenty of new opportunities to be involved and new ideas in the offing over the next few weeks.
Let me know your thoughts, suggestions and advice.
Happy to meet up on a zoom if it helps.
Cheers
Rob

4 Likes

Thanks, Rob. I will definitely explore it closer. I am just off to Nova Scotia next week to help out a family member post-surgery and should be back on the Coast in a few weeks.
Cheers. Nice Voice Intro for the Branderman :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha ha, where did you hear that?
It was great fun to do and lovely for Hernán to think of me.
Let me know if you want to know more and I can get you into the platform.
Cheers
Rob

1 Like

You are the intro to his podcast:)

1 Like

Just found it, had no idea how it had been used, but touched he felt it was up to the job.

1 Like