POD9.5 Meeting - Saturday Dec. 11 - BRAND MESSAGE

Hello there,

Well, we had a great session last Saturday, thanks to the amazing @Jessicazou, who took us through some important steps in identifying and developing our brand.

Energized by her presentation, we thought we should take the next meeting (or two) to review the steps Jessica took us through and encourage those of us who would like some feedback on their brand, to come forward. I know many of us are about to launch a new project - podcast, website, store - and Jessica suggested to have ‘someone else’ look at it.

So here we are! Why don’t we help each other through this step.

Jessica left us some useful tools:

• an article by Peter Guber that was used by organizations like Acumen. Here is the link The Four Truths of the Storyteller

• The website messaging: an exercise for those with a single-service website which blends in both branding and direct marketing copy information.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Anna

On the Up & UP :arrow_up: POD9.5 — Saturdays 3pm-NYC

Join Zoom Meeting

@POD9.5

7 Likes

@Anna — Extraordinary follow-up Anna. We are so fortunate to be on the receiving end of your comprehensive recaps and next steps! You truly are the glue from Saturday to Saturday. :+1:

3 Likes

@Anna Thank you for the links. This is such helpful information.

1 Like

Good morning! I’m on family duty today. Have a great session. I’ll catch up on any notes. See you next week!

2 Likes

Books on community and branding, suggested by @Jessicazou

@POD9.5

2 Likes

wooho @ChristiCassidy is here too now :slight_smile:

Turns out she did email me… but something happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we got it sorted.

2 Likes

@Anna slung @Jessicazou’s ( https://www.jessicazou.com ) Power Point slides via email. Here they are converted to a PDF.

JessicaZou_BrandStory_4Truth.pdf (291.4 KB)

@POD9.5

3 Likes

Thanks @craigconstantine! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

@Anna @craigconstantine
Thank you both for these great references. Books on my wish list!

2 Likes

@Anna and @Jessicazou - I have been on a hiatus of sorts and moving back through posts and threads I missed. Great stuff here. Thanks for sharing and summarizing. I hope I intersect with this concept and content again as I “catch up” in this forum. Helpful information and recommendations. Very much appreciated.

3 Likes

Looking forward to picking things up again in 2022

1 Like

Hi @Anna,

I’m looking for the link to our meeting today :heart:

Thank you

Lovelace

@craigconstantine

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85332671790?pwd=Mzc1VW5QaHpvYkMwd0lFWmFNQm9jUT09