Knowledge for Care Givers

https://knowledge-for-caregivers.simplecast.com/

14 Likes

OMG. I love it. The logo. New?

2 Likes

Fantastic logo, @KatCocks! :raised_hands:t3:

I’m sharing your Podcast with a fellow writer in WIC3 (Writing in Community 3) who is caring for his wife with Alzheimers and writing about the journey as well as suggesting a better way for carers in the UK than that which the NHS offers.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, it might be a great person to interview down the road. I did not design the logo, I hired someone to do it. @Lovelace

2 Likes

@KatCocks
The professional design is a wonderful brand and a great way to convey your professionalism, imho.
:christmas_tree:

1 Like

@KatCocks I love the logo and Iook forward to listening.

I’m a care giver for my husband +20 years as we began a journey of progressive health issues, and dealing with the US medical system.

I’ve always felt I should give this voice, but have not had the courage. Thank you.

3 Likes

Would you be willing to give an interview for my podcast?

3 Likes

I would be honored. I love your approach.
I’m available after the New Year. If you would like to have a conversation ahead of the podcast let me know.

Wishing you a bright New Year full of opportunities.
Jayne

2 Likes

Sounds great–Thanks

2 Likes

I have always had it but maybe I need to emphasize it more, let me know how to do that.

https://knowledge-for-caregivers.simplecast.com/episodes/melissa-bernstein-ot-get-cooking

My latest episode–I really enjoyed it.

No. It’s me. I realized that I had seen it after I pressed send. It’s still good.

1 Like

Great graphic, @KatCocks!

@KatCocks , I’m a relative newcomer to podcasting. I took Akimbo’s podcasting course at the end of '22 and just finished up a 10-episode series. And now I’ve got a moment to poke around this site and learn from more seasoned folks.

Your concept is fantastic! I’m in your target audience, as my mom is 88. She’s doing well but of course her body is slowly giving out. I’m nearby through at least early fall. I’m thrilled to have found your podcast and am now following it.

The logo is, just, wow.

One small change you might consider on your site’s landing page… to shift tense to present instead of future:

“The Knowledge for Caregivers Podcast will provide [provides] practical tips from a geriatric nurse’s perspective on how to help your aged love one. The world is experiencing an explosion of people living longer. At some point though, an aged person begins to need help. Most of that help is provided by family members. Family members usually begin a steep learning curve on how to help their aged loved ones. Every week I will provide [provide] practical tips that I use with my own family to help you navigate the care giving role.”