Free Webinar: With Alex DiPalma and Kenya Denise of Domino Sound

Those of you following along to see what Alex DiPalma is doing with the podcasting course material now that it’s no longer under the Akimbo.com flagship…

Free Webinar for Podcasters,
hosted by Domino Sound

Podcasting in 2023: Sustaining your passion - Feb 9, 5:30p ET

We know it can be hard to keep going as an independent podcaster. Alex and Kenya, co-founders of Domino Sound, share their experiences and knowledge as independent podcasters and producers. We’ll talk about finding community, finding joy in the work, parlaying your podcast into other opportunities, and keeping things fresh.

Come with questions!

Register for the webinar

@POD9.5 @pod10 @POD6 @POD11 @supporters

4 Likes

Thank you, @craigconstantine. I hope I can tune in for the webinar. I registered, but I’m in GA for disaster work following January tornadoes and my schedule is unpredictable.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this Craig

For more info about the future offerings check here

Next POD starts February 20th - visit the enrollment page to sign up or join the wait list

2 Likes

Did others sign up for this webinar? …I never received any details on how to attend. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi Craig… a bit late but I just saw your post. I signed up for the webinar and did receive emails with Zoom login links. I wasn’t able to attend but they sent a replay link after the event, so I was able to watch it.

It’s here, in case you want:

1 Like