Founding Members

Yes, this is artificial FOMO, but it’s completely free and fun [I think] so I wanted to point out that:

I’ve been awarding a Founding Member badge on Podcaster Community to people as they create free accounts. I’ve arbitrarily decided to limit this badge to the first 50 people.

If you’ve been thinking of telling a friend, but haven’t gotten around to it… or if you’re reading, but haven’t created an account, take the leap and at least grab the free swag. :laughing:

Update Aug 10: All 50 of the badge have now been awarded.

2 Likes

Hi Craig
I can’t find the original invite that you sent to me, having looked in FL and Pod8.
What is the best way to invite new members?
Cheers
Rob

1 Like

One doesn’t need a specific invite. The website/forum is publicly accessible…

You can just pass them a link, https://forum.podcaster.community/

2 Likes

I will contact my mastermind group.
Thanks Craig

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a guy that used to talk about click the circle that grows smaller every day… at every new run?
Same thing. Great move Craig. Friends will be notified its public

2 Likes

…9 spots remaining :slight_smile:

*derp* I can’t count. 13 spots remain at the moment. :laughing:

2 Likes

Now there really are only 9 spots left — 9 more early-adopters will receive the Founding Members badge.

…there are seven remaining “Founding Member” badges.

Could you take a few minutes to mention this community to any podcast creators you think would enjoy it? This link is perfect to share: https://forum.podcaster.community/ :smiley:

@trust_level_0

7 Likes

So happy being a founding member!!! :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

There are currently only two spots left to be awarded the Founding Member badge.

If you know anyone else who might want to have the just-for-fun, “I was there at the very beginning” bragging rights… this is your last chance to mention this community to them. :laughing:

Shout out to @prjones and @AmandaB who’ve recently joined us - welcome!

…there is now just a single remaining Founding Member badge. :wink:

2 Likes

Final shout out to @tiltthefuture for snapping up the last of the 50 badges.

1 Like