BOOK CLUB meets TODAY at 3 Eastern

@supporters @ideaclub
@AnnieP @ChristiCassidy @Anna @clevpt @lisaforreal @craigconstantine @brucedevereux @Kato

2022-04-05T19:00:00Z2022-04-05T19:30:00Z

Meeting3Reminder
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/9148131520?pwd=YVFncGF6czJxYTdsTXZURUhsZkRFZz09

3 Likes

Oh no - It looks like I’m late to the party! :frowning:

1 Like

@Anna - and guess whose name was pulled from the jar to lead us at the next meeting on May 3rd. Missed you Anna - we enjoyed three people who had not previously joined us.

3 Likes

Hey, @maryjlrowe - you did great! I thought the panel worked out just fine, thanks to your thoughtful questions sent in advance (!!). Quintessential answers from everybody! @AnnieP @craigconstantine @ideaclub

3 Likes

Haha, @ChristiCassidy :disguised_face:
AP

1 Like

Missed y’all this afternoon😘.

What an afternoon on the gulf coast… under a tornado watch, had an issue with my Scarlett 2i2 (I thought I corrected last night in a dry run.) Zoom glitch when my interview with author Alka Joshi was supposed to start at 2 pm. Ended up recording through Mac Air microphone… the last thing I wanted to do. When it rains, it pours.

I reckon there are times that if it can go wrong, it will. This was on the heels of Monday’s passing of a friend’s husband.

I do have a recording of our interview for which I was prepared. And I’ll ship the work (publish the episode next week, I hope.) That’s a plus, and now I’m plumb tuckered out.

@maryjlrowe @craigconstantine @ChristiCassidy @AnnieP

2 Likes

Oh @Lovelace - forgot to breath while reading your account of the afternoon’s formidable hurdles! But grateful you took your tuckered out time to share the story - as it sure helped tone my determination muscles! :+1::wink::grin::coffee:

2 Likes

Sorry about your friend’s loss @Lovelace and I totally agree about getting caught in technology s**t storms.

I have a girlfriend in the Carolina’s they are under their first severe tornado watch of the season. I lived in Lake Charles for years, gotta love that Bermuda high.

Stay safe, AP

2 Likes

@maryjlrowe
If you can take any lessons from the minor catastrophe the afternoon presented, for me it will be check check and recheck. :grimacing: I needed to air my frustration and I thank you for listening. :pray:t3::heart:

1 Like

Thank you @AnnieP :heavy_heart_exclamation: You said it. I hope your recording of your novels is going well. :microphone:

2 Likes

Yes, thank you for asking @Lovelace I began publishing at the beginning of March and posting the links in my private Facebook group. The feedback has been positive and for the most part am enjoying the production part—especially the sound effects :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Ah yes, I heard about that! Sorry I missed yesterday - it sound like a successful session. Anything I should know? What chapters am I up for? I better prepare for it, this panel is fierce!

2 Likes

Dear @Anna - yes YOUR name was drawn to be our moderator presenter for May! :clap: :partying_face: You are up for Chapters 60 to 79 on Tuesday May 3, 2022 at 3 pm in New York. I’m the convener, meaning I take 5 minutes or less to get us started. You share, draw out, inspire us through a discussion on those Chapters in ANY WAY YOU SO CHOOSE! We are an action oriented doing group - reading the book to improve our practice (however we understand that). Thanks so much Anna, it will be a joy to see you again! :heart:

2 Likes

This will be fun @maryjlrowe I’m on it! :sunglasses:

2 Likes