Coregulation - with Matthew Word Bain

Coregulation, recording, and poetry

coregulation

@MatthewWord

4 Likes

In this episode, Matthew and I just barely touched on a reference to “McGilchrist” and The Divided Brain — here, I’ll save you a search…

2 Likes

What a lovely conversation!
(Not surprised though, as this is what happens when one sits down to speak with @MatthewWord!)

3 Likes

Thank you, @craigconstantine - I thoroughly enjoyed our conversation!

Thanks for linking to Dr. McGilchrist, too! One of my favorite appearances of his in an audio format is his lecture “On the Coincidence of Opposites” available on the Ralston College podcast - it’s a fine introduction to the substance of his work and the quality of his scholarship. I’ll add the link below.

And thank you, @HelenaRoth - great to see you here! I felt like there were echoes of some conversations I have had with you filtering into the show today!

3 Likes

I love the conversation content and tone [speaking of coregulation] I love you @craigconstantine decided to call this episode “coregulation” since I have the feeling it is something to be aware of when podcasting. And I love how Matthew [I’m spoiled in that sense] dance with you during the whole interplay. Thank you!

2 Likes