Moving Along

Moving Along explores travel, relocation and life transitions. Christi Cassidy shares stories of people who packed up and left–either by necessity or choice; advice from experts in organization, budgeting and moving; and tips on making your life transition a positive new adventure.

9 Likes

Moving Along - Episode 7 - The $50K Brass Pig

Part 2 of my interview with Sonya Weisshappel, CEO and founder of Seriatim, professional organizers and inventory management experts.

Sonya’s mantra is “know what you have.” From there, you can determine its value.

Yes, we talk about downsizing and estate sales professionals (Sonya isn’t a fan of letting them simply sell your stuff).

We also talk about home health care, having aides in the home who will be looking out for your possessions as well as your loved ones.

Then there are the shoes.

Sonya’s a good storyteller, working off her 23+ years’ experience in this business that is so much more than “decluttering.”

Your feedback most welcome! Enjoy!

4 Likes

This is such a unique cover–well done! I’ve never seen one like it. It will help you stand out. Exciting!

3 Likes

Hey @ChristiCassidy I just keep thinking about shortening this just a touch so you convey your key message before this gets truncated in podcast directories. We only get 200-220 characters before the dredded “press more to expand”. What do you think about:

Moving Along explores travel, relocation and life transitions. Christi Cassidy hosts, asking the questions, curious about the whys and wherefores of the journey. Listen in to shares stories of people who packed up and left–either by necessity or choice; advice from experts in organization, budgeting and moving; and tips on making your life transition a positive new adventure.

7 Likes

@Jey yes!! That’s exactly the edit this needed, but i couldn’t see it till you did. Thank you. :blush:

6 Likes

@ChristiCassidy - outstanding cover, and your response (“couldn’t see it…” until @Jey did) nudged me to add “revisit podcast description” to my ToAccomplish list. Thanks, both!

3 Likes

@ChristiCassidy I like the power of your cover art. Especially the emphasis of along. It has such movement. I agree with @GermanWithNicole it will help your podcast stand out. Quality work!

3 Likes

Moving Along - Episode 9 - Wildfires, Hurricanes and Weather with Mark Pellerito

Local TV weatherman gets canned! Now what? Mark Pellerito became an incident meteorologist with the National Weather Service and has traveled the world forecasting the weather for fire fighters, FEMA and disaster relief workers.

Thanks to @Joepellerito for the introduction to his twin brother, Mark!

1 Like