Futurism - with Karena de Souza

futurism

@tiltthefuture

6 Likes

Thank you for a wonderful interview experience @craigconstantine!

I really enjoyed having to think through my journey with defining my audience when I embraced the idea of podcasting.

The book that I published is Contours of Courageous Parenting - Tilting Towards Better Decisions.
(Available here as an e-book or paperback)

And we didn’t cover it here, but my vision for the audiobook (and where my podcast learning will get resurrected!) is to interview different readers and understand what they liked and learned from the book. One of my favourite reactions was from a single 50-something who said she was able to deploy some of the decision behaviours to better evaluate the criteria for the job she needed vs the one she was originally drawn to.

And of course, I am most happy to answer questions on the Future of Work and the intersection of all the topics we discussed!

6 Likes

Great to see you here Karena @tiltthefuture !

4 Likes

I appear to be late to this party, but glad I caught it in time!!!

4 Likes

@tiltthefuture
Not late Karena. I guarantee it will be just in time. For you, me, or someone else.
Hey, if you had shown up even later, you’d be coming to us from the future. I don’t even know if that makes any sense, but it sounds like it might. :rofl:

4 Likes

Nice chat. Karena, are you familiar with the work of Adam Smiley Poswolsky? He writes and speaks about meaningful work in the millennial generation. https://smileyposwolsky.com.