Leadership - with Anette Carlisle

leadership

@AnetteCarlisle

4 Likes

Another excellent conversation - it was very . . . conversational - and that “profound” thought just hit me as the consistent strand that runs through all of these episodes. Anette is clearly an expert in her field and the discussion creates an honesty that lets every listener know that doing something new is not only possible but beneficial and energizing.

3 Likes

Awww, thanks, @David3560! And thanks, @craigconstantine!

3 Likes

I’m raspy! Do you guys notice changes in voice tone from time to time?

I plan to release this pretty much like Craig did for my next episode, #99. I’ll be interested to hear if folks comment re lack of editing.

Anyway, for more info, this is my podcast, Anette on Education: https://anette-on-education.simplecast.com. And it wouldn’t exist without coaches and supporters like @craigconstantine and others on here.

And in case anyone needs sound and/or video skills, I’ll highly recommend our son, Darwin. Info here: Podcasting — First Class Reels

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sometimes, yeah. I’ve gotten particular about what I eat or drink before recording. If I’m overly tired, that’s bad too. I like to have a cold drink handy— water with a spalsh of something tart, like pomegranate or lemon juice.

2 Likes

Minus the lemon, all that was observed and acted upon, as per usual. Just oozing my raspy Texanish, I guess! LOL!

2 Likes