Hard Times & Hope

Everybody has a story that matters, everybody has a hard time. But we don’t talk about it. We keep these stories hidden which means others can’t learn from them. We keep them inside and feel alone with our story.

We’re not alone.

On Hard Times & Hope, regular people share their real stories about a real hard time. We talk about what it was, how they got through it, and something good that came from it.

Here’s the trailer:

:heart:

4 Likes

@JuleKucera was recently on the PodComm podcast (see #public:listen ) and I think her insight into responsibility, creating safe space, and more are very much worth hearing as a bit of behind-the-scenes on how she thinks about what she’s creating.

2 Likes

Thanks @craigconstantine! And thanks for all the podcaster wisdom you’ve shared with so many of us all along this I-think-I-want-to-be-a-podcaster journey! :mountain_biking_woman:

2 Likes

@JuleKucera and @brucedevereux I loved listening to your episode on Jule’s podcast, Hard Times & Hope. What a story, deftly told by both of you. Great learning and crisp audio! A definite plus interviewing a podcaster with a great set up. :blush: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

3 Likes

Thanks Linda! Great seeing you on the call today.
Bruce

1 Like

Linda, Bruce was such an easy interview. I got spoiled! :cake:

1 Like