November 19th is the second Campfire Zoom call for November…
Sunday, November 19th - 3pm Eastern US/NYC
That should be 2023-11-19T20:00:00Z in your timezone. that auto-conversion to display in your local time works if you are reading this on the Podcaster Community forum.
Video, notes and takeaways will be posted as replies to this topic. Hope to see you there!
Zoom Call link
Meeting ID: 845 4348 4792
What’s a campfire?
Campfires are our twice-monthly (usually, 2nd Saturdays and last Sundays) gatherings where you can share your ideas and passion for podcasting in a social setting.
About the Campfires category has the details— including how to make them appear automatically on your calendar.
Here are the video and highlights from yesterday’s Campfire.
- Podcasting, gratitude, and personal growth. [0:00]
- Podcasting skills and refining craft. [9:25]
- Podcast growth and audience engagement. [13:29]
- Worldview, audience engagement, and podcasting. [18:32]
- Engaging younger audiences and understanding their perspectives. [25:31]
- Mentoring, podcasting, and staying curious. [30:44]
- Engaging with an audience through social media platforms. [37:26]
- Podcasting skills and storytelling techniques. [45:51]
- Podcasting, imagery, and AI. [56:56]
(Highlights from Otter.ai.)
There’s a Saturday Campfire on Dec 9th.
Then the Sunday Campfire in December is Dec 17th (a weekly earlier than usual due to the holiday.)
@pod-alumni @supporters @craigconstantine @steveh Podcasting Role Models Gentlemen, thanks for leading the great call yesterday. Attached is the one-pager that I shared. It highlights podcasters who I admire for their unique strengths. It’s a reminder that I turn too every month or two to inspire my improvement in critical podcasting dimensions. They are my chosen podcasting role models.