A new group for the Akimbo POD10 cohort

Anyone from Akimbo’s POD 10 cohort: I just created an @pod10 group which you can join.

Anyone want to be the group’s owner? It just means new membership request will send you a notification and you’d press “let 'em in.” :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi @craigconstantine

Libba and I just had a conversation about this very topic. Can I give you a tentative yes? I’ve sent an email to Libba to gain her thoughts.

Jayne

6 Likes

Hi again @craigconstantine

@libba and I are in for being the co-owners of the POD 10 cohort.

Let us know if there is anything else we should do. We’ll regroup later this week to figure out our co-ownership.

Thanks for setting this up. Or perhaps I should thank one of your clones :hugs: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy to join Pod 10

2 Likes

@pod10 exists ( :arrow_backward: that’s a group mention, click it and then “+Request” ).

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @craigconstantine Got it :+1:

Glad to see other POD10 members here! I feel this place can be a continuation of the conversations we started during the workshop!
Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

@Lorraine So glad you are here!

Please click this :arrow_right: @pod10 and then the +request button. This will bring you officially into the group.

1 Like

@CaroH Great to see you!

1 Like

@BobbyJones Looking forward to collaborating.

1 Like

@Lorraine @Rob @ChristiCassidy @libba @CaroH @Joepellerito @BobbyJones @steveh @SamS

POD10 Zoom Gathering link has been posted in #public. Just click on the #public link and you’ll see the zoom link.

Gathering calls are being scheduled every two weeks on Saturdays @ 2:00PM, beginning on 5/14.

fantastic @craigconstantine !

1 Like

@Ron Would love for you to join us

Please click this :arrow_right: @pod10 and then the +request button. This will bring you officially into the group.

Jayne

1 Like

@CatherineJ @jessicaBurdett @kbkaus @Ron

Adding more members. POD10 Zoom Gathering link has been posted in #public. Just click on the #public link and you’ll see the zoom link.

Gathering calls are being scheduled every two weeks on Saturdays @ 2:00PM, beginning on 5/14.

Many thanks @jayne! I had been looking for a way in but hadn’t found it. Thanks for the guidance; I’ll send the request now.

Cheers,
Ron

1 Like
1 Like

@pod10 Our POD10 Gathering call is now in the community calendar.

Learning as we go…

To access the podcast community calendar follow https://forum.podcaster.community/t/podcaster-community-calendar/123

As you scroll down you will see Current calendar display. This is a live link to the community calendar.

You will see POD10 Gathering beginning on Friday Saturday 5/14. Clicking on the calendar entry shows the zoom invite. From here, you can copy to your calendar.

Instructions are also at the bottom of the zoom invite - more details and copy to my calendar

Thanks for this calendar and link. When I click on the link in your post, I get this: " Oops! That page is private."
I can’t join on 5/14, I’m hoping I will be available for other community calls.

1 Like

@craigconstantine Can you help?

oh! I’d forgotten that topic is in the Supporting Members only area… @jayne and I can see that topic and I’d forgotten that not everyone else can.

hmmmm… I suppose it should be a public topic. There are several things on that community calendar now which are not just for our Supporting Members, (for example @maryjlrowe’s book club, @pod6 meetups, @pod10 meetups.)

I’ll make it a public topic — so you’ll be able to see it if you just try clicking on it again…

2 Likes